Founded in 2003, Momentum Equity Partners is an early-stage venture capital firm that invests in companies with the potential to be leaders in information technology.
Why we are Different
We accelerate the growth of our portfolio companies and reduce early-stage risk by drawing on the expertise of our general partners.
The collective experience of our partners and advisors enable us to identify novel technologies that have the potential to generate high commercial returns at an early stage.â€
We take a role in managing entrepreneurial companies, thus adding skills as well as capital, and thereby potentially realizing much higher rates of returns.
We are led by a team of general partners and advisors with over a half a century of combined experience in venture capital. Read more Â»
We seek combination of extremely rare yet sought after qualities, such as innovative technology, potential for rapid growth, a well-developed business model, and an impressive management team.
- We invest in seed and early-stage, capital efficient companies in the consumer, energy, healthcare and information technology markets
- We invest in privately-held US start-up companies seeking capital to fuel growth and expand operations
- We are typically the first institutional investor in the company, and serve as the lead or co-lead
- We take an active role in the companies we invest in
- We build value through providing experience, perspective and resources to the companies in which we invest
- We bring broad perspective to our portfolio companies from both inside and outside of our firm
- We are responsible, committed, helpful board members
To learn more contact us.